Wednesday 16 November 2011

Return to Waterstones Carlisle

I'm on my way back up the M6 to Carlisle on Saturday for my second signing there. I'm looking forward to it because its a lovely store with very supportive staff (and nice coffee).Hoping there will be lots of visitors and shoppers...and hope they are looking for a good stocking filler...which Out of Time is of course! Who wouldn't want one to read over the festive season? Look out for the chapter located seasonably at the famous Dalton tree festival, which if you aren't familiar is when groups decorate a tree and put it for viewing in Dalton St Mary's Church. There is always a fantastic carol service and it certainly promotes the spirit of Christmas.
Later this month I will be at Furness Abbey again for their Christmas festive fair-and in addition to the book I will have some merchandise linked to the book and the abbey-so come on down-you may find even more stocking fillers. There will be lots of stalls, with exciting things to buy and the eminent Abbey Cafe will be providing lovely festive foods.
I am also attending the match at Barrow AFC VS Ebbsfleet-I will be signing books there before the match and at half time, the following day I will be at the Rotary fair at Chetwynde Hotel-So its going to be a busy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment