Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas is coming...too fast!

I have never been so behind with preparations for Christmas! Partly its due to being busy and having no time or energy to get sorted out, but for the first time ever I feel its all too much. I feel resentful sending cards because of the postage costs-but I buy charity cards for Dystonia so its a bit of a catch 22 situation! I haven't a clue what to buy people-and feel much of it is a waste and that people won't really want it...but too embarrassed to say lets not bother in case I sound a Scrooge! Crazy really! Bah! Humbug!

On the bright side I had a cracking day at the Dock museum
http://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/keen-authors-gather-for-unique-book-fair-1.1021061?referrerPath=home/2.3320


It was brilliant to meet all those authors and have a chat as well as look at their books. It was interesting to compare notes on publishing, selling and marketing. Came to the conclusion that writing is the easy 
bit! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment