Saturday 10 December 2011

Library visits, e-books and tweets

What a great way to spend Saturday morning! I was privileged to join some very smart young people at Barrow Library this morning for their Reading Group. We had a lovely time chatting about writing, reading and of course "Out of Time". Four of the youngsters had already read the book and one was half way through. By the end of the session 2 more had borrowed the library copies:) I hope I can visit again-perhaps when I've got Raven's Horde finished?
I'm over there again on Monday evening this time for the Teenage Book Club-should be fun!
After that-nothing much until January! Ah well-lots of writing time then-in between family Christmassy things.
Looking at book sales today-still going very well, but a bit disappointed with e-book/Kindle sales. Not sure how one increases these sales-more tweets perhaps-and  think I need a wider range for touring schools to get things moving. Ah well-all for New Year I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment