Tuesday 6 November 2018

Back again...

Contrary to rumour-I am still, in fact, alive! I have had a variety of reasons for not writing-but I hope I can resume now and will endeavour to write more frequently.

Some book news-which will be of interest I hope: 

Firstly-many people have been asking me recently when the next Out of Time novel is out! It has been long delayed-both in the writing and the production for many reasons. I am at the point where the story is reaching its conclusion. Its a longer book than the others and has been beset with delays and changes, but its on its way finally. Publication hopefully will be next year. The title is "The Michaelmas Stones" after lots of debate and deliberation. A few twists and turns in this one!

So, one of the delays has come from my other books-I was commissioned to write a picture comparison history of Barrow-in-Furness. This was a successful title and was followed by "Secret Barrow" -my personal favourite and "Work in Barrow". A slight departure came next with the "Lake Windermere, Grasmere and Coniston Water Through Time" and last but not least-"50 Buildings of Barrow." I am commissioned to do two more next year and am in preparation for these. All books are Amberley Books and can be found in the usual places.




A busy time is ahead-writing, a school history project, Patron of Reading Visits and Furness Abbey Fellowship activities. Luckily, my time is my own for five months-seasonal work can be useful! I have lots of fairs planned so my books will be available for Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment